ISES ISIAQ 2019
August 18 - 22, 2019
The International Societies of Exposure Science (ISES) and Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) proudly announce a joint conference “The built, natural, and social environments: impacts on exposures, health and well-being”. We aim at understanding the interactions between numerous and complex factors affecting healthy living, focusing on air pollutant exposure in built environment, and enriching the discussions to the effects of natural and social environments.
Kaunas as a European Capital of Culture 2022 encourages discussions and forums related to the harmonious and sustainable urban development, informing and involving the wider communities. The built environment must always be discussed in connection with natural and social environments. The Conference aims to broaden up the scope with fresh insights towards improving health and wellbeing.
The topics to be discussed will include, but are not limited to:
- Sources and emissions
- Concentrations, exposure, hazard, and risk assessment
- Exposure assessment methods, models, simulation
- Health, individuals, biomonitoring, and biological response
- Comfort, productivity, community health and wellbeing
- Advancing research/knowledge in an imperfect world: strategies, sampling, statistics
- Exposure control strategies, practices
- Perception, communication, policy
We are looking forward to meet you in Kaunas, Lithuania!
– The 2019 Meeting Chairs